EE4530 Applied convex optimization
- Background and optimization basics
- Convex sets and functions
- Canonical convex optimization problems (LP, QP, SDP)
- Second-order methods (unconstrained and equality constrained minimization)
- First-order methods (gradient, subgradient, conjugate gradient)
- Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers
dr.ir. Sundeep Prabhakar Chepuri
Signal processing; Sparse Sampling; Statistical inference.
prof.dr.ir. Geert Leus
Signal processing for communication and networking, with applications to underwater communication, cognitive radio and sensor networks.
Last modified: 2016-11-12